English Paragraph my grandmother , my grandmother

[ad_1]

 

my grandmother:

Paragraph=My grandmother is 85 years old now. She lives in our village home. In my life I have never seen any other woman as cordial and my dear as my grandmother. She is equally cordial to everyone. She loves her servants as her own family members. They also love her very much. She does not like pets. And for this reason there is no pet in her house. She is very much fond of music. She likes very much the traditional Bengali songs. She likes traditional Bengali foods rice, dal, fish. vegetables, fruits, etc. She wears ‘shari’. Everyday she gets up very early in the morning, makes ablution and then offers prayers. After that she starts her household works. Though she has some servants in her house, she is very much fond of preparing foods by herself. Although 85 years of age, she is still very much active. I love my grandmother very much.

source: ADVANCED LEARNER’S

এই কন্টেন্ট এর সারবস্তু গৃহীত হয়েছে © ADVANCED LEARNER’S গাইড থেকে নেওয়া হয়েছে।

[ad_2]

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url